Friday, October 30, 2009

My Sister; My Friend

I guess I should call myself lucky. I have the best sister and friend in the world. My friendship with Kristen is closer than with anybody else. We talk on the phone for hours about nothing in general. We can laugh until we cry (literally) but can later have serious life conversations. Kristen collects Curious George memorabilia and loves to watch sunsets. She has some very adorable clothes that she always lets me borrow whenever I want. We have everything in common with each other. She is always there for me and helps me with any problems I might have.

Kristen is by far the nicest person I know. She is -unlike what she believes- completely selfless. She could definitely be described as an altruist: she is often concerned about the well-being of others. She is a creative and unique person, and is -in many aspects of life- is my inspiration. Although we don't always see eye to eye (as I'm sure all siblings do) I love my sister.

1 comment: